- Before you begin installation consult our installation instructions, and your local building code requirements.
- Upon delivery immediately move material indoors. Wood and water don’t mix, with water defined as any type of moisture from standing puddles to moisture content of underlayment, to current and future humidity levels of each room. As such, the intended installation space must be fully enclosed and environmentally controlled to maintain humidity levels between 35-60%.
- Installation of any product constitutes acceptance of its grade, milling, color, and finish. If you have any concerns please call us before installation, so we can take care of you.
- Please read the Wood Products Caution section below.
- In addition, install materials according to the appropriate installation instructions below.
- Hardwood Flooring – Maple
- Hardwood Flooring – Oak